Our tests have a minimum shelf life of 12 months up to 24 months.
Accuracy varies, but our tests can be up to 99% accurate.
Common signs and symptoms of drug abuse:
1. You're neglecting your responsibilities at school, work, or home (e.g. flunking classes, skipping work, neglecting your children) because of your drug use.
2. You're using drugs under dangerous conditions or taking risks while high, such as driving while on drugs, using dirty needles, or having unprotected sex.
3. Your drug use is getting you into legal trouble, such as arrests for disorderly conduct, driving under the influence, or stealing to support a drug habit.
4. Your drug use is causing problems in your relationships, such as fights with your partner or family members, an unhappy boss, or the loss of old friends.
Common signs and symptoms of drug addiction:
1. You've built up a drug tolerance. You need to use more of the drug to experience the same effects you used to with smaller amounts.
2. You take drugs to avoid or relieve withdrawal symptoms. If you go too long without drugs, you experience symptoms such as nausea, restlessness, insomnia, depression, sweating, shaking, and anxiety.
3. You've lost control over your drug use. You often do drugs or use more than you planned, even though you told yourself you wouldn’t. You may want to stop using, but you feel powerless.
4. Your life revolves around drug use. You spend a lot of time using and thinking about drugs, figuring out how to get them, and recovering from the drugs effects.
5. You've abandoned activities you used to enjoy, such as hobbies, sports, and socializing, because of your drug use.
6. You continue to use drugs, despite knowing its hurting you. Its causing major problems in your life, blackouts, infections, mood swings, depression, paranoia but you use anyway.
Using a small sample of hair cut at the scalp, hair analysis evaluates the amount of drug metabolites embedded inside the hair shaft. The hair sample is initially screened. Samples which test positive during the screening process are confirmed using Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) and Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) technology.
HairConfirm Business is the ideal solution for businesses who want to avoid the expensive visits to a local facility, which can often be up to 50 miles away. Instead, one of your employees can be trained as a collector and take hair samples on site at your location. The sample collection is non-invasive and takes only 10 minutes.
STEROIDCONFIRM enables sports trainers, employers and parents to test individuals who they suspect may be abusing steroids. Simply take a urine specimen at home, in the workplace or at school, and mail to our laboratory using the pre-paid shipping pak. You have the option to perform a confidential test (no personal information is required) or a test with a Chain of Custody
Convenient collection kit for use in the home, school or workplace.
• Innovative specimen collector design minimizes leakage during transportation
• Use of LC/MC/MC technology for highly accurate results • Laboratory and 2-Day FedEx shipping included
• Medical Review Officer (MRO) Report for a complete interpretation of results
• Secure Online Results
With the proper training you may bring the testing in house giving your organization a substantial savings. You would eliminate the collection costs as well as having to pay travel time for your employee to get to and from the collection facility.
All Presumptive Positive Results should be sent to our lab for a confirmation to be sure the result is accurate. Contact us to purchase a confirmation pack.
No. Drug of abuse testing by blood, urine, or saliva can only detect whether or not a specific drug or drug metabolite is present at the time the test is performed. While there are very broad estimates (see chart above) as to how long a particular drug may have been in the system, no fluid based drug test, regardless of method, is intended to include a time variable. Many factors unique to the individual being tested determine the actual half-life of the particular drug including such variables as age, weight, sex, metabolic rate, overall health, amount of drug consumed over what period of time, etc. Therefore, no conclusions can be drawn as to when a particular drug was taken or how much was consumed with these types of drug of abuse tests
Repeat the test, carefully following the written procedure. The most common cause for a control line not developing or appearing is failure to add sufficient urine sample to complete full migration through the test panels. 98% of reported incidents regarding unexpected results, lack of a control line or test integrity are the result of user error or test contamination at the point of testing.
Two colored bands will appear, a control band and a test band on the strip next to the target drug.
Any very faint line on the test region could indicate that the drug in the sample could be near the cut-off level for the test. However, any line in the test area, no matter how faint, should be interpreted as a negative test. Perform a second test or send the specimen to a laboratory to obtain quantitative results. If laboratory confirmation is desired for uncertain test results please contact us.
No - because our rapid drug tests react to drugs and drug metabolites, not to these substances which have a different chemical structure.
No, it cannot. Each drug needs a specific test. We do offer multi-drug tests for up to 14 drugs can be tested at a time.