Drugtestsinbulk.com is a large scale provider of instant drug test and urinalysis medical devices along with a full line of lab based testing. With a wide range of loyal clients ranging from medical facilities, doctors offices, private & public schools, Occ-med centers, private security companies, sober living communities, medical hospitals, gambling casinos, drug treatment groups, jails, homeless shelters and private businesses.
We help our clients develop drug free workplace environments along with day to day testing of their patients and donors. We carry a very extensive catalog of products that are ready to ship at a moments notice. We have many different drug test product lines to meet our clients needs.
Corporate Privacy Statement
Drugtestsinbulk.com takes security very seriously when it comes to our clients information. The information is strictly confidential and is used solely for the purpose of completing the transaction. We do not share, rent or sell our clients information to any third parties. All customer personal information data is retained in a secure database accessible only to authorized personnel. In certain areas we use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. All credit card transactions with our company are processed only by us directly. Once you complete your purchase your credit card information is permanently removed from our server. Clients who have purchased products will automatically be signed up to receive our newsletters, email marketing notices and other materials from DTIB. We do not share your information with anyone. Your information is kept private. If you are not interested in receiving marketing correspondence, please email a request to be removed from our email marketing program at email@example.com. Once we have received your request your email address will be removed within 48 hours.
DrugTestsInBulk.com has the right to change pricing without any notification.
- Drugtestsinbulk.com accepts Visa, Matercard, Discover, American Express and EChecks (Electronic Check payments). Echeck transactions can take up to 5 business days to fully process. Clients' orders will not ship until payment has cleared. Clients with rejected ECheck transactions will be charged an additional $10.00.
- All orders will be shipped in plain, unmarked corrugated boxes.
- Once orders have been placed and processed they may not be changed.
- We offer Free Shipping on orders of $75 and more on select products. Drugtestsinbulk.com reserves the right to discontinue free shipping at any time. Our shipping rates through FedEx, UPS, and USPS are some of the lowest in the industry.
- Orders received by 2 pm PST will be processed the same business day based on product availability.
- Free shipping applies to valid U.S. addresses within the continental United States.
- Drugtestsinbulk.com reserves the right to choose which shipping carrier it sends products through. For example if you choose UPS Ground or FedEx Ground and we determine that we can get the order to you in the same amount of time or quicker shipping via USPS we reserve the right to make that decision.
- International shipping is available for our clients out of the United States.
- Drugtestsinbulk.com uses multiple courier services. Drugtestsinbulk.com cannot guarantee or be held responsible for proper delivery times or other service guidelines established by the couriers that we use. Drugtestsinbulk.com cannot be responsible for delays due to bad weather.
- If a client fails to provide an accurate deliverable address, the client will be responsible for all shipping charges to have product sent to the proper address. This may include any charges that DrugTestsInBulk.com incurs due to having the product returned to us.
International Shipping Policy
- DrugTestsInBulk.com is not responsible for any taxes or duties imposed by the country that the product is delivered to. The receiver(the customer) is responsible for paying all fees. DrugTestsInBulk.com is not responsible if your order does not clear customs. Please inquire with your local goverrnment agency regarding such fees before placing your order.
Standard Return Policy
Drugtestsinbulk.com offers a 21-day, Money Back, Satisfaction Guaranteed Return Policy for unopened non-problem product. 21 days from Invoicing date not delivery date
- Drugtestsinbulk.com will only, accept closed, unopened, unmarked, undamaged, sealed boxes of drug testing supplies per applicable FDA regulations.
- All products must be returned in their original packaging without defects. Unsealed, opened, marked, and otherwise damaged test kits and original boxes cannot be returned, and credit will not be issued.
- Besides product needing to be returned in the original packaging, the original boxes/packages must further be placed and shipped within another outside corrugated box to protect the product from any damage.
- There will be a restocking fee of 30% plus any shipping costs.
- A credit will be issued to the customer only after all items are inspected and approved by drugtestsinbulk.com.
- Issues such as incorrect product shipments or freight damage to a product order will be handled on an Exception basis, with special instructions for return issued to the customer.
To Request a return; customer must follow the following procedure
- Customer must be able to supply the original Order Number, Date of Purchase, and item(s) they would like to return
- The Customer should send their product return request to Drugtestsinbulk.com via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and request an RMA (Return Materials Authorization Number)
- A Return Materials Authorization Number will be assigned and sent to the customer via email. When sending product back to drugtestsinbulk.com it is helpful to send a copy of the original packing slip or invoice to help expedite the return process.
- Then, Return the product(s) postage paid. (Please insure your items if the value is over $50). Returns sent postage due or freight collect will not be accepted.
Product Shortages, Shipping Errors & Damaged Goods
- Shortages, shipping errors, damaged goods, or other problems pertaining to shipments received must be reported to Drugtestsinbulk.com within 5 calendar days of customer receiving the product. Any errors that are not reported within 5 calendar days from date of receipt will not be considered valid. Please report all errors or information on damaged goods to email@example.com
- Please inspect all orders before using any devices, if any products are used before determining you have received an incorrect product, shortage of product, or damaged product; all claims will be considered invalid.
Product Exchange Policy
- Product Exchanges will be considered for customers in situations where the customer may have ordered the wrong product, missed the 21-day Money-Back Return Policy deadline for unavoidable reasons, or can substantiate an extenuating circumstance.
- Please note that all items ordered under the “Clearance” section cannot be exchanged as “All Sales” under the clearance section are FINAL.
- Drugtestsinbulk.com will only credit the original order after a replacement order is placed AND the original product has been returned in its original packaging without defects. Unsealed, opened, and otherwise damaged test kits cannot be returned, and credit will not be issued.
Possible Product Defect Claims
- Drugtestsinbulk.com is willing to review customer claims regarding possible product defect. Please ensure, however, to first review whether the product has been used according to proper procedures outlined in the package insert and the product has been stored at proper temperatures at your facility.
- We offer our DTIB University online training portal at no cost which covers training and trouble-shooting procedures for our most popular products. Please call if you need further clarification on procedures.
- Keep in mind that false positive reads on the product are possible on a limited basis not only because of prescription drugs taken, but also because of ingestion of some over-the-counter medications and some food and beverages that have been ingested.
To Initiate a product defect claim, a customer must follow the following procedure:
Please be advised that we will need the following information to substantiate any product defect claim. This process can vary in resolution time from days to weeks, in order for the fastest response and resolution please make sure to do the following
- A Product Assessment Form must be submitted to initiate a claim. The Form may be provided to you by one of our Account Managers; with instructions to submit, or the form can be completed online within your account login. The Product Assessment Form will ask for:
- Substantiation of defect must also be provided through pictures of failed devices, lab confirmation reports (without any donor identification information) and/or detailed descriptions of the problems.
- Original Order number, date of order, lot number for the product and expiration date
- Please keep in mind that the device is a Drug Screen Test and may vary slightly from a lab confirmation result which is slightly more stringent in cutoff level.
- Please retain at least some of the product in question as soon as you are aware of a problem. We must have some of the product available to send back to our contract manufacturer or we will may be unable to issue a credit. If you need alternate product immediately to meet your testing needs, our Account Managers will be glad to assist you.
- You will be issued a shipping return authorization by either Drugtestsinbulk.com or our contract manufacturer, generally at no cost to you, in order to return the product. You will receive the proper information from your Account Manager.
- Please note that you will be charged for any replacement order, but you will receive a credit or further no cost replacement order once we have received your returned product and the contract manufacturer tests the product to verify the claim and remits a credit to us for the product.
Other Claim Related Information
- Upon completion of the product assessment form; You will receive a call from the company’s Regulatory Specialist if additional information is required.
- You will be advised of the findings and proposed resolution of your claim by either your Account Manager or the Regulatory Specialist.
Price Check Guarantee
- Drugtestsinbulk.com may request legitimate documentation (Written quote or invoice from competitor) if you would like us to "Beat any competitors price." www.drugtestsinbulk.com also reserves the right to decline lower pricing on a price check guarantee at any time even after documentation has been provided.