Workers’ compensation is a form of insurance providing wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured in the course of employment in exchange for mandatory relinquishment of the employee’s right to sue his or her employer for the tort of negligence. The tradeoff between assured, limited coverage and lack of recourse outside the worker compensation system is known as “the compensation bargain”.
- The Best Selling Drug Tests of 2020
- Positive Drug Tests among U.S. Workers Reach Highest Level in 16 Years
- Employment-Screening Options during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- What are N95 Face Masks and Where Do I Order N95 Face Masks From?
- COVID-19 Coronavirus: What It Is, How It Spreads, What We Can Do to Help
Please note that the topics and contents of this blog are the opinions and findings of the content creator and do not represent the company's official stance on topics. This content is provided as a way to shed light on trending topics in the drug testing industry, and should not be considered the "final word." If you find these blog posts interesting, but are unsure of some of the details, we encourage you to do your own research to verify.