A multivitamin is preparation intended to be a dietary supplement with vitamins, dietary minerals, and other nutritional elements. Such preparations are available in the form of tablets, capsules, pastilles, powders, liquids, and injectable formulations. Other than injectable formulations, which are only available and administered under medical supervision, multivitamins are recognized by the Codex Alimentarius Commission (the United Nations’ authority on food standards) as a category of food.
- If You Think New Department of Transportation (DOT) Drug Testing Rules Don’t Impact Testing of Non-DOT employees – Think Again
- Nicotine (Cotinine) Workplace “Interventions” Against Society’s Most Deadly Killer
- Drug Addiction Impact, Testing and its Solution in the Workplace
- Best Instant Drug Tests in 2018
- Saliva Testing for Marijuana – An Important Difference From Other Drugs
Please note that the topics and contents of this blog are the opinions and findings of the content creator and do not represent the company's official stance on topics. This content is provided as a way to shed light on trending topics in the drug testing industry, and should not be considered the "final word." If you find these blog posts interesting, but are unsure of some of the details, we encourage you to do your own research to verify.