2010 study ranking the levels of damage caused by drugs, in the opinion of drug-harm experts. ]] Drug rehabilitation (often drug rehab or just rehab) is a term for the processes of medical or psychotherapeutic treatment, for dependency on psychoactive substances such as alcohol, prescription drugs, and street drugs such as cocaine, heroin or amphetamines.
- Top 6 Best Workplace Drug Testing Practices
- The Importance of Drug Testing in the Workplace
- Employment Drug Testing: Pre-Employment Drug Testing Might Be The Most Valuable Initial Step In Setting Up A New or Expanded Program
- Why Should I Drug Test for Designer Synthetic Drugs? | Overdose Death Increases Are Fueled by Synthetic Drugs
- If You Think New Department of Transportation (DOT) Drug Testing Rules Don’t Impact Testing of Non-DOT employees – Think Again
Please note that the topics and contents of this blog are the opinions and findings of the content creator and do not represent the company's official stance on topics. This content is provided as a way to shed light on trending topics in the drug testing industry, and should not be considered the "final word." If you find these blog posts interesting, but are unsure of some of the details, we encourage you to do your own research to verify.