2010 study ranking the levels of damage caused by drugs, in the opinion of drug-harm experts. ]] Drug rehabilitation (often drug rehab or just rehab) is a term for the processes of medical or psychotherapeutic treatment, for dependency on psychoactive substances such as alcohol, prescription drugs, and street drugs such as cocaine, heroin or amphetamines.
- Why Should I Drug Test for Designer Synthetic Drugs? | Overdose Death Increases Are Fueled by Synthetic Drugs
- If You Think New Department of Transportation (DOT) Drug Testing Rules Don’t Impact Testing of Non-DOT employees – Think Again
- Nicotine (Cotinine) Workplace “Interventions” Against Society’s Most Deadly Killer
- Drug Addiction Impact, Testing and its Solution in the Workplace
- Best Instant Drug Tests in 2018
Please note that the topics and contents of this blog are the opinions and findings of the content creator and do not represent the company's official stance on topics. This content is provided as a way to shed light on trending topics in the drug testing industry, and should not be considered the "final word." If you find these blog posts interesting, but are unsure of some of the details, we encourage you to do your own research to verify.