• Ideal for shallow wounds with necrotic tissue.
• Indications: pressure ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds, lacerations and abrasions,skin tears and first and second-degree burns.
• Helps create an ideal moist healing environment.
• High fluid retention
• Easy application and removal
• TenderWet® may be left in place for up to 24 hours.
• Dressing change frequency will depend on the amount of drainage.
6520 Platt Ave. #933
West Hills, CA 91307
P. 866.465.BULK (2855)
TenderWet Active Dressings