• For wounds with fragile periwound skin.
• Ionic silver provides antimicrobial barrier1
• Continuous antimicrobial protection_sup_1_/sup_
• Highly absorbent_sup_1_/sup_
• Can manage repeated bacteria introduction
• Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level
• Waterproof outer layer
• Indications: pressure ulcers partial and full-thickness wounds, surgical wounds, wounds with colonization, leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, skin tears, first and second-degree and under compression bandages.
• Contraindications: third-degreeburns, lesions with active vasculitis, individuals with a known sensitivity to silver.
• May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage. _br/_1. Data on file.
6520 Platt Ave. #933
West Hills, CA 91307
P. 866.465.BULK (2855)
Optifoam Antimicrobia Dressings