• For moderate to heavily draining wounds.
• Highly absorbent1
• Superior fluid handling1
• Fluid will not wick laterally
• Easy dressing changes
• Indications: pressure ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, and first- and second-degree burns.
• Contraindications: third-degree burns, for use as a surgical sponge, dry wounds and patients with a known sensitivity to alginates.
• May be left in place for up to 5 days; Dressing change will depend on amount of drainage.1. Data on file.
6520 Platt Ave. #933
West Hills, CA 91307
P. 866.465.BULK (2855)
Maxorb Extra Dressings