Synthetic cannabis is a psychoactive designer drug derived from natural herbs sprayed with synthetic chemicals that, when consumed, allegedly mimic the effects of cannabis. It is best known by the brand names K2 and Spice, both of which have largely become genericized trademarks used to refer to any synthetic cannabis product. (It is also for this reason that synthetic cannabis is often referred to as spice product, due to the latter.
- The Rise of Oral Swab Drug Tests: Non-Invasive, Efficient, and On-Site
- The Implications of Legal Cannabis on Workplace Drug Testing
- The Escalating Demand for Rapid Drug Testing in Policing: Enhanced Solutions for Law Enforcement
- The Guide to Different Types of Drug Tests
- Understanding Clinical Addiction and How Drug Tests Are Critical to Addiction Medicine
Please note that the topics and contents of this blog are the opinions and findings of the content creator and do not represent the company’s official stance on topics. This content is provided as a way to shed light on trending topics in the drug testing industry, and should not be considered the “final word.” If you find these blog posts interesting, but are unsure of some of the details, we encourage you to do your own research to verify. DrugTestsInBulk.com does not provide legal advice in the drug screening industry and all information provided is informational only. Please consult your own legal advisors for information on Federal, State and local drug testing laws/rules.