Blood is a specialized bodily fluid in animals that delivers necessary substances such as nutrients and oxygen to the cells and transports metabolic waste products away from those same cells. In vertebrates, it is composed of blood cells suspended in a liquid called blood plasma.
- The Guide to Different Types of Drug Tests
- Understanding Clinical Addiction and How Drug Tests Are Critical to Addiction Medicine
- The Benefits of Maintaining a Drug-Free Workplace
- The Hidden Risk of Fentanyl in Other Substances: How Test Strips Can Help
- Methadone: Understanding Its Use, Risks, and How to Test For Methadone
Please note that the topics and contents of this blog are the opinions and findings of the content creator and do not represent the company’s official stance on topics. This content is provided as a way to shed light on trending topics in the drug testing industry, and should not be considered the “final word.” If you find these blog posts interesting, but are unsure of some of the details, we encourage you to do your own research to verify. DrugTestsInBulk.com does not provide legal advice in the drug screening industry and all information provided is informational only. Please consult your own legal advisors for information on Federal, State and local drug testing laws/rules.