As more and more employers look for ways to ensure that their workplaces are drug-free, the following advantages of random testing are worth considering:
1. It’s one of the most effective methods for detecting drug users in the workplace.
2. It’s non-discriminatory… it treats everyone fairly.
3. Supervisors don’t have the burden of selecting specific employees for testing.
4. The federal government requires it as a means of establishing safer highways, airways, and in other transportation environments.
5. The U.S. military has been using it for more than 25 years.
6. A number of states allow random testing.
7. It’s cost effective and easy to manage.
8. It increases the overall effectiveness of a drug testing program thus improving an employer’s overall return on investment in drug testing.
9. Drug users dislike random testing.
For more information please visit: Drugtestsinbulk.com