• BioMask inactivates 99.99% of tested influenza viruses on 5 minutescontact with the surface of the facemask.
• Tested on specific seasonal flu viruses, Pandemic H1N1*, Avian* and Swine* & Equine*, the BioMask has a hydrophilic plastic coating that rapidly absorbs aerosol droplets away from the outer surface of the mask.
• The first and second layers of the mask are treated with different compounds that inactivate influenza viruses.
• Rapid absorption ensures the influenza A & B viruses are wicked away from the outer surface.
• In the outer active layer, viruses are inactivated by exposure to a low pH environment.
• Meets ASTM F2100-07 standard: High Barrier surgical facemask.
• Available in Preimium Convex-Shaped mask with ear adjustments and anti-fog nose flap, and Universal Standard Flat mask with pleats. *Mask Tested against Human (H1N1), A/Brisbane/59/2007, Human (H1N1), A/Wisconsin/10/98, Human (H1N1), A/NewJersey/8/76, Human (H3N2), A/Brisbane/10/2007, Human (H3N2), A/Wisconsin/67/2005, Human, B/Florida/4/2006, Human B/Lee/40, Pandemic H1N1, A/California/07/09, Human (H2N2), A/2/Japan/305/57, Avian (H5N1), NIBRG-14, Duck (H5N2), A/Duck/PA/10218/84, Avian (H9N2), Turkey/Wisconsin/66, Swine (H1N1), A/Swine/1976/31, Equine (H3N8), A/Equine/2/Miami/63, Human (H1N1) A/PR/8/34.
6520 Platt Ave. #933
West Hills, CA 91307
P. 866.465.BULK (2855)
BioMask Antimicrobial Face Masks