• An easy-to-use window frame delivery.
• Traditional moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR)
• Won't stick to itself
• Microporous technology
• Permits continuous observation
• Variety of delivery systems
• Indications: partial-thickness wounds, full-thickness wounds (secondary dressing), peripheral and central I.V. lines, skin tears, lacerations and abrasions and to help prevent skin breakdown caused by friction to epidermis.
• Contraindications: contraindicated as a primary dressing on wounds with moderate to heavy drainage.
• May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
6520 Platt Ave. #933
West Hills, CA 91307
P. 866.465.BULK (2855)
Suresite Window Transparent Dressings
Copyright © 2016 DrugTestsInBulk.Com.