• Provides cooling and padding effect.
• Manages bacterial burden_sup_1_/sup_
• Highly absorbent_sup_2_/sup_
• Contains 65% glycerine
• Cushions and protects wound_sup_3 _/sup_
• Helps create moist wound environment
• Easy to apply and remove
• Indications: pressure ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds_sup_4,5_/sup_, leg ulcers, surgical wounds, lacerations and abrasions, and first and second-degree burns.
• Contraindications: patients with known hypersensitivity to glycerin
• Maybe be left in place for up to 5 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage. _br/_1. Oliveria-Gardia M, Davis SC, Mertz PM. Can occlusion dressing composition influence proliferation of bacterial wound pathogens? WOUNDS. 1998;10(1):4-11. _br/_2. Independent study performed by NAMSA, Northwood, Ohio. _br/_3. Morse, K. Elasto-Gel: A Product with Unique Properties Especially Suited for the Treatment of Infants and Children with Special Needs. Presented at SAWC. Reno, NV. 1996. _br/_4. Kollenberg, LO. A Clinical Comparison of a Glycerine Hydrogel Sheet or a Thin Hydrocolloid to the Standard of Care on HeelBlisters. Presented at Clinical Symposium on Advances in Skin and Wound Care. Denver,CO. 1999. _br/_5. Harris AH. When Underlying Problems Make Total Healing an Unobtainable Goal. GM Associates, Inc. 1994:1(3).
6520 Platt Ave. #933
West Hills, CA 91307
P. 866.465.BULK (2855)
DermaGel Hydrogel Sheets
Copyright © 2016 DrugTestsInBulk.Com.